Lot 157 – Mercedes SL300 1992
Estimated Value : £8,000 – £10,000
This stunning 1992 Mercedes SL300 R129 was ordered new by a gentleman living in Hong Kong at the time. With his desire to have a very high spec car but with 500’s being over £100K to start with, he ordered a 300 to be spec’d up to the same or more than the 500, still costing him circa £110,000 though by the time it was delivered to him in Hong Kong. It then returned with him to the UK in 2005 and with only the equivalent of 46000 miles on the clock today, it is still in stunning condition.
What follows is a brief resume of its spec:
* Climate control fitted by the factory including matching walnut effect facia.
* Electric seats fitted not only to the driver’s side but to passenger side as well.
* Cruise control.
* Memory seats fitted to both sides with 3 person settings on each.
* Brakes all around have just been fully serviced and rebuilt including fitting new Brembo heat dissipating pads to the front for efficient stopping.
* Tyres are all of fantastic branded quality.
* Fully serviced along with new spark plugs and new filters.
* New mot to be carried out for the prospective new owners.
* Beautifully finished in Mercedes Brilliant Silver with beautiful full Black leather interior.
* Full factory colour coded bumpers and mirrors and body mouldings.
The alloy wheels have also just been refurbed including the use of stainless steel bolts round the rims as although not damaged the lacquer was not up to standard. Complete with a new MOT and a lage file of history, this beautiful car is ready for the next owner to cherish.